Entertainment‎ > ‎

Fire breaks out in Robert De Niro’s apartment

posted 8 Jun 2012, 15:58 by Mpelembe Admin   [ updated 8 Jun 2012, 15:59 ]

A fire breaks out in one of Robert De Niro's New York City apartments.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES  (REUTERS) - An fire broke out in a New York City apartment owned by Robert De Niro. The blaze at 88 Central Park West was reportedly caused by a faulty clothes dryer. Firefighters said there was damage, but no one was hurt.

De Niro owns two units in the building, but it is unclear if he and his wife, Grace Hightower, actually live in them.

The actor is currently not in the U.S., according to his spokesperson.

Comments